Saturday 24 October 2009

Brooches and buttons...



I sent for this brooch from Dotty daisies its made from layers of wool with a felt button in the middle and  it will go on the collar of my new coat this winter , I do have a thing for brooches...and I got this little bird free for being her first customer ...how kind...



Next I ordered these gorgeous cupcake buttons,  I havn't decided what to do with them yet... maybe sew them onto a cardigan or

the bottom of a scarf or onto a pair of gloves... Also this Union Jack brooch ...For this I've got a notice board in mind....They were from country cottage chic...






Then I ordered these lovely green buttons from e bay, my fingers keep clicking and I'm buying allsorts haha , I havn't quite decided what to do with them yet.. but.. they remind me of wobbly jellies , I'll have to think about that one!!! I'm off to bed now to dream up some ideas well... I do get an extra hour tonight hehe  night all   Love Lucey x






8 comments:

Dotty said...

thanks for the mention lucey much appreciated !!! love those cupcake buttons- where are they from ??? try blooming felt for wool felt x x x

sadie said...

Gosh, I really must add a little 'reads' list on the side of CR so I don't forget to visit people. I love your blog, and your previous post has made me feel so festive! Actually, I felt festive yesterday, nothing like a jaunt to Toys R Us to make you feel like your right in the middle of a Christmas film!

I'll pop back later to see your Halloween decs. You've reminded me to dig out some from the garage. My little sweetpea will love it!

:o) Hope you remembered to put the clocks back last night!
xx
Sadie

Kelly said...

Lovely things!
I love Dotty Daisy's stuff, her blog is great! I'm very lucky she is my swap partner for the stocking swap! I might be luck and get something she has made!!!

Lots of Love

Kelly xxx

The Girl said...

Love that union jack button!

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Buttons and Brooches - what could be better!

Victoria xx

Kissed by an Angel said...

Love all the butons and brooches!! Specially love the wobbly jelly ones!!!

xxxx

Unknown said...

I love buttons! Those are fab. Thank you so much for coming to my blog leaving a comment and following me too. I am now following you as I think your blog is wonderful, love the bright cheerfulness! Suzie. xxx

Quaker Queen said...

Im loving the green vintage 'jelly' buttons theyre fab also the Union Jack brooch it looks so well made. Thanks for sharing these lovely items with us and please keep it up! XXX