Monday 2 May 2011

Roll up, Roll up....


"Roll up, Roll up, last chance to join in"!!

"Wow" at the last count there were 38 of us (I think!) in "Lucey's button swap" and it closes tomorrow so if you fancy joining in you're more than welcome.

Thank you to everyone who signed up, I'm overwhelmed by the response I've had, I thought there might be half a dozen or so, but 38, what can I say......


As I havn't done this before I think the fairest way to partner us up is to put all the names in a hat and pick out two at a time, so, until Wednesday,

Bye for now,
Love Lucey xx

SORRY THE BUTTON SWAP IS NOW CLOSED

7 comments:

Bertie Meadows said...

Hello Lucy, I would love to join in the fun, count me in. Bertie x

Kandi said...

Looking forward to this one! Thanks for organising it
Kandi x

Daisy said...

Woo Hoo! Can't wait! xxx

carole johnston said...

This is going to be fun, I think we are all excited...lots of work thank you so much.

Unknown said...

Good luck with sorting it all i think you have a lot of excited ladies out there ;-)) dee x

The Patchwork Heart said...

Oooohhhh excited.com ~ cant wiat to find out partners! Thanks again for organising :)
Heather x

♥ emma bear forever ♥ said...

Hi Lucey, thanks very much for hosting the buitton swap. Really looking forward to it xx