Wednesday 4 April 2012

When Lucey Met Daisy

On Monday I met up with a lovely bloggy friend, Mandy, from "Daisy Moon blogspot" for a spot of shopping in York and we got on like a house on fire!!


(this was taken in a lovely vintage clothes shop)
I think we only got our camera's out a couple of times, so not many pictures,  as we were so busy talking and shopping.



 First stop was CK which as always was filled to the brim with lovely things,


the shop wasn't busy so we had ample time for trying clothes and we made one or two purchases.



After looking in all the lovely shops we had a leisurely lunch in Betty's and sat and chatted away 'till our tea cups were empty.


In CK I bought this new shopping bag, just right for the summer,  a lovely skirt and cardigan for Alexa,  and a few other bits,



and a  skirt and cardigan for me from" Ness"


I love the skirt with it's big pink roses and cream lace on the bottom and I've stitched a couple of birds on the front. 



We made plans to meet up again before getting out trains home, isn't it lovely when you meet a friend for the first time and you hit it off straight away, we had so much to talk about and I'm looking forward to next time.

Do pop over to "Daisy Moon blogspot" as Mandy's lovely and she makes the most fabulous things .

Lucey x








5 comments:

Deborah said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time and you went to all my favourite places :) love your skirt and cardi, hope you are having a great week sweetie

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

LaaLaa said...

I'm glad that you had a lovely time. You both look gorgeous. Lovely outfit too. xx

Josie-Mary said...

Sounds like you had a great day. I love your new cardigan :)

Second Hand Rose said...

Looks like you had a fab day and a right old gossip! Fab purchases! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk/

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Sounds like a perfect day!

Hope you're having a fabulous Easter weekend.

Victoria xx