Sunday 15 July 2012

Hello, I'm back.....

I'm back from my jollies and what a lovely jolly it was,

we started off with a little tipple on the plane, as you do,



 as we stepped out of the airport you can feel the heat and just knowing it's going to be hot and sunny for the whole fortnight  lifts your spirits straightaway.

As always my favourite part is seeing the whales and dolphin's






we saw some chaps on the beach making wonderful sand sculptures,



  


and  sat on the beach at night watching the most amazing sunsets,







these little chaps come out to play,





and pussy cat was happy to have his picture taken with me,



banana anyone?



The best time of all was when we went parascending, considering I don't like the water  it was the best experience ever,








When I wasn't dipping my toes in the ocean I was laying on a sunbed  eating pastries and trying out all the different cocktails,  at home it would either be an elderflower cordial or the occasional  glass of Pimm's!!

We know a chap who has a market stall and he makes bottles into clocks so we took an empty Marmite jar and a Pimm's bottle and he made them into clocks for us,



it's "Marmite O'clock"

Another lovely holiday in Tenerife......roll on next year!

Lucey xx

11 comments:

Monkey said...

sounds and looks like perfection! Welcome back

Pretty at Heart said...

Looks like you had a great time and must have been wonderful to soak up some sun!! So glad we have booked a holiday abroad this year!!
-x-

moleymakes said...

Playful dolphins, creative sand sculptures ... Looks like you had a wonderful time :)

Ruby x

Rose H (UK) said...

Looks like a FAB time!

Unknown said...

OMgoodness, how beautiful! Your pictures are gorgeous, looks like you had a wonderful time! Like the picture you and the kitty!

WinnibriggsHouse said...

Well although its always sad to come to the end of a lovely holiday, at least your batteries should be well and truly charged now. Nice to have you back, I hope our weather is not too cruel to you, though I dont think you will be lounging on sunbeds for long here at the moment unless you have an awfully big umbrella!

Lucy said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time :o)

Josie-Mary said...

Looks like a great holiday, how nice to see some sunshine!!! :) x

thriftwood said...

Looks fabulous, love the picture of you holding the sun, and think you were very brave parascending. Bet it's brilliant but I don't like going underwater! Have a lovely week, Claire xxx

Unknown said...

oohh it looks and sounds wonderful. Well done you for parascending i bet that was an amazing feeling. Your clock is brilliant my son would love it. dee xx

Daisy said...

Lovely pictures as always Lucey. I love the dolphin shots. Great to have you back xxx