Sunday 3 March 2013

I Love Swaps...Me




My partner for "Bobo  buns" 4 happy things swap", was the lovely Mel from "Melly moo crochet".

Mel had a look round my blog and sent me some really lovely things she knew I'd love, and I did!!


I got 2 lovely hand made brooches and a little blue rabbit, a beautiful green doily, some seeds to sew, a ladybird book to add to my collection ,a sewing of a bike and a teeny tiny blue flower in a frame, thank you Mel I loved everything you sent me.

Little rabbit, who I've named Bob is now sat on my basket waiting to go for a ride on Poppins when the weather picks up a bit.
Isn't he sweet?


If you want to have a gander at what I sent to Mel you'll have to pop over to her blog "Melly Moo Crochet", as I forgot to take any pics..... sorry.



Next time I'll show you what I got in a "bargain bucket" at a collectors fair as they need a wash, hint hint!!



Lucey x

4 comments:

Carol said...

What lovely gifts from your swap partner. Mine are on the way to USA, hope my partner likes what I have chosen for her too.
Carol xx

Vintage Sheet Addict said...

Great swap, crochet flowers and ladybird books.....what more could a girl want! :) x

Anne said...

You got some lovely swaps there!

Bobo Bun said...

Really glad you had a good swap. Lovely gifts Lucey. x