Monday 25 November 2013

Blue Tit Buttons


Chatting away at the knitting group a couple of weeks ago I mentioned that I had some lovely fabric that I wanted making into a skirt,
remember this that I got from a fair?


Annie piped up that she was a seamstress and would be happy to do some sewing for me, so after a little chat I said  I liked
 "A line skirts with a pocket on the front and about  knee length" and that is exactly what Annie made me .....what a star she is!!


I added  a sweet "blue tit" button on the pocket


 and stitched a few on the back...just because I love buttons, 



and it goes lovely with my new black shoes.
They're ever so comfy and they come with a spare set of bows so you can "dress them up...or down"



Thanks Annie

Lucey x


6 comments:

KC'sCourt! said...

Lovely skirt
Julie xxxxx

Knittings Nice! said...

This all looks delightful, what a nice lady.

Vintage Jane said...

What a lovely skirt ... just the shape I love too. The shoes are gorgeous too ... what make!?? M x

The Cloth Shed said...

Brilliant! From a piece of Kate Forman fabric that I thought would only be good for cushions... You now have a beautiful skirt.
Might see it in the flesh at the Hartlepool Antique Fair next month?
Julie x

Mrs Bertimus said...

Love the whole outfit!
X

Streetcomber said...

Lovely! And are your shoes Doc Martens? They are amazing.